Pretty Little Liars: Read a Script Page from the Series Finale

PLL fans, there are only 6 days left until #PLLEndGame are you ready!?

 



After the intense episode last night we finally know who killed Charlotte Drake. I've been reading some reactions online and there seems to be an equal mixed of happy fans and not so happy fans. Personally, I very much expected this character as the killer and am not disappointed in the least. Although, I have heard rumors that this character dies in the series finale. After A.D learns who actually killed Charlotte this character is no longer safe, so a big question now is will the character survive the End Game. I hope so!
 
 
A lot of fans also seemed disappointed in the classroom scene, myself included.
 
 
And has anyone watched the promo for S07E20!?
 
 
Mona comes face to face with A.D and says "I never would have guessed it was you." WOW. I guess we can officially scratch Jenna and Melissa off the A.D suspect list, because those are Mona's main suspects, along with Mary Drake. Although she seems preoccupied with a little situation she got herself in at the end of S07E19, I highly doubt Mary will be the big reveal we've been waiting for. 
 
Other questions that are getting fans pumped for the finale include:
Who did Wren shoot!?
Why can't Aria marry Ezra?
Who got slapped and was that Mona doing the slapping!?
IS JENNA BLIND OR NOT WTH!?
 
Lots of characters from past seasons will be making a comeback in next week's episode and lets just see how much the NAT club knows about what is going on. How does everything that happened in this show relate back to the night Alison disappeared?
 
 
 
 
Earlier today, ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY posted an article called "Pretty Little Liars: Read a Script Page from the Series Finale. Below I have linked the article which is a great read and the picture to the Script Page.
Enjoy.
 
 
& follow my instagram account @taleswithnicole I will be posting quotes leading up to the series finale and I do my best not to post spoilers!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoiler Review: We Can Be Mended

Spoiler Review: Final Girls by Riley Sager

Wonderland: The Queen of Hearts vs. Red Queen