Advanced Copies TBR

Recently I have received a number of advanced copies through work. This is always so exciting to me and I really cannot wait to start working on this list to post some early reviews!
Some of the titles on my list are fast approaching their release date so I may not get to all of them before that but I am going to try!
*I will attached the goodreads link to the title of the book.
*These books are in no special order.
 
 
 
Here is my Advanced Copies TBR:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. Julia Vanishes by Catherine Egan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
by Dawn Kurtagich
 
 
*This is the same book. It has a different title/cover depending on where you live.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoiler Review: We Can Be Mended

Spoiler Review: Final Girls by Riley Sager

Wonderland: The Queen of Hearts vs. Red Queen