A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOTAR #2) by Sarah J. Maas


"For love,
She cheated death.
For her world,
She will become a weapon."
 
A Court of Mist and Fury is the sequel to A Court of Thorns and Roses. Reading the following review will give spoilers to the first book. Below is a link to my review on the first book in the trilogy:
 
 
 
After saving Tamlin and Prythian from Amrantha Under the Mountain, Feyre, now a High Fae, is left broken and guilt ridden. The night bring dream terriers and her days aren't much better. Struggling to deal with her new body and human heart, both her and Tamlin try to move on from the horrors that still haunt them. Including the bargain Feyre made with Rhysand, The High Lord of the Night Court, who intends on calling in his time alone with her..

 
 
 
WOW.
Nothing else can express how incredible this book was. I read the first book a few months ago, falling in love with it instantly. The Beauty and the Beast retelling sounded like something I would enjoy but it was more than I ever expected. It is going to be hard to write a non spoiler review, because this whole book is full of secrets, twists and turns. When I had a handle on what was going on with our characters I was thrown for loop after loop. When I finished A Court of Thorns and Roses, I was Team Tamlin. Now I won't say too much but I grew a lot along side Feyre in this book. Her emotions matched mine. I will not say much about the why, but I will say I am definitely now Team Rhysand. You learn a lot about the dark High Lord in this book. There are so many heartbreaking, painful secrets.
 
If you loved the first book of this trilogy, you haven't seen anything yet. I held my breathe for half of this book, I cannot imagine the next being the end. I have never felt so desperate to need the next book of a series. I actually felt so many emotions in this book, and wanted to cry when it was over.
 
Prepare to enter The Night Court, because those who enter, never leave.
 
Book 1: A Court of Thorns and Roses
Book 3: A Court of Wings and Ruin 
 
My Rating: 5/5 Stars
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoiler Review: We Can Be Mended

Spoiler Review: Final Girls by Riley Sager

Wonderland: The Queen of Hearts vs. Red Queen