My Top 5 Most Anticipated Books of 2016

Happy 24th Birthday to me!!
  
 

There are so many amazing books being released this year I don't know how I will ever read them all! But I decided to make a list of the Top 5 books I cannot wait to get my hands on:


5. The Crown (The Selection #5) by Kiera Cass
Release Date: 3 May 2016
 
 
 

4. Burning by Danielle Rollins
Release Date: 5 April 2016

 


3. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas
Release Date: 3 May 2016

 
 
 

2. The Merciless II by Danielle Vega
Release Date: 5 July 2016

 
  

1. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Release Date: 8 November 2016

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoiler Review: We Can Be Mended

Spoiler Review: Final Girls by Riley Sager

Wonderland: The Queen of Hearts vs. Red Queen