A New Series from Sara Shepard!?

Sara Shepard has been one of my favorite authors since I discovered Pretty Little Liars in my High School years, long before the TV show was a hit series.
 
Since then I have read her book series following Pretty Little Liars, including The Lying Game, The Heiresses (a standalone), and The Perfectionists.
 
 
I have been patiently waiting for Sara Shepard to come out with a new series and I think it's finally on the way.
 
After doing some digging on goodreads.com I came across a new title.
The Amateurs (The Amateurs #1)
 
Goodreads book description has the following listed:
 
"Pitched as Veronica Mars meets Gillian Flynn – in which a group of amateur teen sleuths come together to figure out who killed one of their sisters."
 
 
Then, about a month ago after doing some research online, I came across something more detailed about Shepard's new potential series:
 
 
Anything new from Sara Shepard will be on the top of my reading list, and I cannot wait to find out more about this, hopefully in the near future. All we need now is a release date and an amazing cover!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoiler Review: We Can Be Mended

Spoiler Review: Final Girls by Riley Sager

Wonderland: The Queen of Hearts vs. Red Queen