Black Butterfly by Robert M. Drake

A Black Butterfly represents death, or something coming to an end. Robert M. Drake wrote this collection of poetry for those who are grieving, as well as a promise to his brother he failed to finish while he was still alive.
 
I was never much of a poetry fan, in fact I hated it and was so bad at understanding it in high school. I've come to learn to appreciate its beauty and that it does not touch everyone the same way. I was grieving when I heard of this book and it really helped put my feelings in order. I absolutely love this book and recommend anyone who is experiencing any kind of grief or pain from any kind of loss to give this a chance.
 
My Rating: 4.5/5
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoiler Review: We Can Be Mended

Spoiler Review: Final Girls by Riley Sager

Wonderland: The Queen of Hearts vs. Red Queen