Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Retellings

Today (26 November 2015) is the 150th birthday of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. It has been a beloved classic for years and personally my favourite book since I was a child.
 
 I have recently decided to branch out and look for some retellings, these are a number of the most popular/interesting ones I found on goodreads.com:
 

 

Splintered by A. G. Howard

Alice by Christina Henry

Heartless by Marissa Meyer

After Alice by Gregory Maguire

Alice in Zombieland by Nickolas Cook & Lewis Carroll

Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter

The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor

Insanity by Cameron Jace

Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes

Once Upon A Zombie by Billy Phillips

 
 
These titles are in no special order. Also, I personally have not read all of these retellings but I plan to eventually.
 
If there are any other Alice's Adventures in Wonderland that you know of that is not on my list please feel free to leave a comment or contact me on
Instagram: wonderland.madness
 
ALSO, the new movie Alice Through the Looking Glass is getting closer to hitting theatres in May 2016!
 

Alice in Wonderland Trailer (2010)

Alice Through the Looking Glass Trailer (2016)

 
 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoiler Review: We Can Be Mended

Spoiler Review: Final Girls by Riley Sager

Wonderland: The Queen of Hearts vs. Red Queen